Vision Mission and Core Values
A premier Centre providing sustainable management support to programmes for self sponsored students.
To support the University vision through provision of quality financial management services, impactful marketing and quality assurance to programmes for self- sponsored students
Our Core Values
- Innovativeness and Creativity – Innovativeness and creativity shall be the hallmark of our activities as we initiate and adapt to change;
- Good governance and Integrity - CESSP embraces and practises good corporate governance by ensuring that all processes and procedures are marked by efficiency and effectiveness, that all the decisions and actions are morally sound, that the Centre is accountable for its decisions and actions, that the CESSP’s decision-making processes are participative and consultative, and that decisions and actions reflect meritocracy and are open and transparent.
- Team spirit and Teamwork - CESSP shall foster a work environment characterized by team spirit and teamwork
- Professionalism - In all its actions and interactions, CESSP shall maintain ethical behaviour, professional etiquette and honesty.
- Quality Customer Service- CESSP shall provide quality services for all round satisfaction
- Good Corporate Citizenship - CESSP embraces corporate social responsibility that strives to take care of the environment, neighbouring community and other stakeholders. The Centre shall strive to respect and protect the environment and is committed to abide by the rule of law in all actions.
- National Cohesion and Inclusiveness - CESSP believes in national unity and cherishes respect for diversity.