UoN, Institute of Tropical and Infectious Diseases (UNITID)
MSc in Medical Statistics
Candidates eligible for admission into the MSc. degree in Medical Statistics shall have the following qualifications:
- Holders of Bachelors degrees in Medicine & Surgery, Dental Sciences, Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine and Nursing Sciences from the University of Nairobi.
- Holders of at least an upper second class Bachelors degree in Science, Engineering, Agriculture and Arts based subjects with strong mathematical background from the University of Nairobi.
- Holders of a lower second class degree in the disciplines specified in (2) above plus postgraduate diploma or at least two years of relevant research/work experience in their respective fields.
- Holders of a pass degree in the disciplines specified in (2) plus a post-graduate diploma in the relevant disciplines with at least two years of research/work experience.
- Holders of a pass degree in the areas specified in (2) plus at least five years of research/work experience.
- Any other qualifications equivalent to the above from institutions recognized by the Senate of the University of Nairobi.
Physical Address: Kenyatta National Hospital, Along old Mbagathi Road Off Ngong Road
Postal address: P.O. Box 19676 - 00202
Telephone: +254 20 272 6765 /+254 723 398 025
Fax: +254 20 272 6626