University of Nairobi, School of Medicine
Master of Science in Medical Microbiology
The common regulations for the Master's degree in the Faculty of Medicine and those of the University of Nairobi shall apply.
Candidates eligible for admission into the Master of Science degree in Medical Microbiology shall have the following minimum qualifications:
- Holders of a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery degree, Bachelors of Veterinary Medicine degree, Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree, Bachelor of Pharmacy degree and Bachelor of Nursing degree from the University of Nairobi, or any other institution recognized by the Senate of the University of \Nairobi as being of comparable academic status.
- Holders of Bachelor of Science upper second class degree in zoology from the University of Nairobi or any other institution recognized by the University of Nairobi.
- Holders of Bachelor of Science lower second class degree in Zoology with at least three years working experience in a relevant field of microbiology or with a postgraduate diploma in Microbiology.
- Holders of Bachelor of Science pass degree in zoology with a postgraduate diploma in Microbiology and at least three years working experience in a relevant field of microbiology.
- In addition to provision of evidence of eligibility for admission, candidates may be required by the Faculty to appear for interview to determine their suitability for admission.
Tel: +254 20 2726300 Ext.43769 +254 20 2725102