University of Nairobi, School of Medicine
Master of Medicine in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
Common Regulations for the Master of Medicine Degree in the University of Nairobi shall apply.
Candidates eligible for admission into the course shall fulfil the following conditions;
- Hold a basic medical degree i.e. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) of the University of Nairobi or an equivalent qualification from an institution recognised by Senate.
- Posses evidence of registration or eligibility to be licensed by Medical Practitioner’s and Dentists Board in Kenya for purposes of training. Must also show evidence of retention on the list of the Medical Practitioner’s and Dentists Board
- Possess a certificate of good conduct from the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board or any equivalent authority from the country of origin.
- Show proficiency in use of the English language.
- Obtain a valid professional indemnity cover during the full period of training.
Tel: +254 20 2726300 Ext.43769 +254 20 2725102