University of Nairobi, School of Medicine
Master of Medicine in Paediatric Surgery
Common Regulations for the Master of Medicine Degree in the University of Nairobi shall apply.
Candidates eligible for admission into the course shall fulfil the following conditions;
- Hold a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) degree of the University of Nairobi or equivalent qualification from an institution recognised by the University of Nairobi Senate.
- Posses evidence of registration or eligibility to be licensed by Medical Practitioner’s and Dentists Board in Kenya. Must also show evidence of retention on the list of the Medical Practitioner’s and Dentists Board
- Possess a certificate of good conduct from the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board or any equivalent authority from the country of origin.
- Show proficiency in use of the English language.
- Obtain a valid professional indemnity cover during the period of clinical training.
Tel: +254 20 2726300 Ext.43769 +254 20 2725102