University of Nairobi, School of Physical Science
Bsc. in Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Astronomy, Astrophysics & Cosmology;
- Space (ionospheric) physics,
- Aeronomy & Paleomagnetism;
- The applicant must satisfy the minimum University admission requirements.
- In addition, a minimum of C+ (KCSE) or Principal Pass (A level) in Physics and Mathemematics is required.
- Diploma holders with a Pass Grade in Computer Studies, Science or Engineering related fields from a recognized institution will be considered.