UON, SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
Self Sponsored programmes:
BACHELOR of EDUCATION (Arts)
- The common regulations for the Bachelor’s degree in the University of Nairobi shall be applicable.
- The following shall be admissible into the Bachelor of Education (Arts) programme:
- Holders of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) with a minimum aggregate performance of C+, or equivalent.
- Holders of Diploma from University of Nairobi or other recognized institutions and an aggregate of C in KCSE or equivalent.
- Holders of Mean Grade C- or equivalent plus a certificate and Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Holders of ‘O’ Level Division II or equivalent plus a Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Holdersof ‘O’ Level Division III or equivalent Plus a Certificate and Diploma from a recognized Institution.
- Holders of ‘O’ Level Division III or equivalent plus a three year Diploma from a recognized secondary institution
- Holders of A Level with two Principal passes or equivalent in relevant subjects.
- Holders of CPAII/CPS II/CIPS OR Equivalent for Commerce and Arts and should have attained an aggregate of C in KCSE or ‘O’ Level Division III.
- Holders of a P1 certificate from a two-year post secondary training institution recognized by Senate.
- Holders of a Higher National Diploma in relevant fields and should have attained an aggregate of C in KCSE
- Holders of a Degree certificate from a recognized University
For more information, contact
School of Education
Physical Address: College of Education and External Studies (Kikuyu Campus)
Postal Address: P. O. Box 92-00902 KIKUYU
Telephone +254-020-2459073/+254-020-311800/+254-20-2028238 /+254-720209996