University of Nairobi, School of business
Master of Science (Msc) in Human Resource Management
The objectives of the programme are to:
- Provide the student with knowledge and skill development that permits career advancement to senior and executive roles in human resource management within both private and public sector organizations.
- Enhance the student’s human resource management professional practice in and across organizational settings.
- Enable the student to articulate and foster a multi disciplinary approach to human resource management.
- Enable the student to develop competency in research and consultancy in human resource management.
- Enable the student to develop capability for pursuit of further studies in human resource management.
- The common regulations for the Masters’ degree in the University of Nairobi shall apply.
- In addition, the applicant must be a holder of:
- at least an upper second class honours degree in human resource management or equivalent in non-classified degrees.
- lower second class honours degree in human resource management or equivalent in non-classified degrees with at least two (2) years of post qualification work experience.
- any other qualifications accepted by Senate to be equivalent to any of the above.