University of Nairobi, School of Business
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (BCOM).
(Offered at Nairobi, Mombasa and Kisumu Campuses)
- Human resource Management,
- Business Information systems,
- Operations management,
- Procurement and supply chain Management
- KCSE grade C+ and a minimum of C in both mathematics and English/Kiswahili or B in bridging course offered in the University of Nairobi with at least C- in the subject 03.20 KCSE.
- KCSE grade C- plus a Certificate and a Diploma from institutions recognized by University of Nairobi Senate.
- KCSE grade C or O Level Div. III and a Diploma from institutions recognized by University of Nairobi Senate.
- KACE/EAACE Certificate with 2 Principal passes and Credit pass in Mathematics at KCE.
- CPA/CPS Part II or equivalent qualification plus C at KCSE or O Level Div. III.
- A degree from a University recognized by the University of Nairobi senate.